Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Maplestory 2 Introduces Archetypes

Internet, komputery itd........

Moderator: kris_k

Sletrry

Maplestory 2 Introduces Archetypes

Post autor: Sletrry » pn gru 03, 2018 9:53 pm

I got zero Superior Engraved Gollux Pendants, and have soloed Hell Gollux 15 occasions. Instead, based on empirical information,Maplestory 2 Items the fall rate of the pendant is approximately 2-3%, which is completely understandable because of the propensity of pay-to-win players to take themselves repeatedly in these boss conducts. This percentage yields an outcome of 15-20mil per day, ignoring the coin drops.

I have eight Tough Magnus runs each week. However, Tyrant boots simply do not sell anymore since literally any random person can leech their method into some boots.I are treated exactly the exact same way (or worse, if the player has higher range), as players that paid their way to top, although it takes literally no maplestory2 ability whatsoever to reach the top if you're paying from pocket. No. Skill. At. All.

So rather than relaxing and bossing daily for income, I must rely on the exact same exact methods that I used seven weeks ago, before I even reached six-digit range, when I reached max mesos for the first time.I literally have not seen one person that has attained 2mil range in a shorter time span without spending cash, or will be more skilled than me at generating revenue, yet I'm regarded as just another 2m range player in my server.

This game is simply way too easy for people who pay their way. The market for end game drops simply crashes, decreasing in attaining end game standing what achievement there's.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !