Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Adidas I-5923 on Sale

Wlasne polonijne strony WWW i inne strony zwiazane z Dallas i Polonia

Moderator: kris_k

leytin

Adidas I-5923 on Sale

Post autor: leytin » pt wrz 14, 2018 2:24 am

Adidas I-5923 Men's Discount is set to release several hybrid models as part of an upcoming series for the fall/winter season. Adding to that lineup is the adidas Marathon 5923, a silhouette that combines elements from the Marathon trainer and the I-5923. Dressed in a Blue, Silver Metallic, and Collegiate Royal color scheme. This hybrid model comes constructed in a mesh and suede upper of the Marathon atop an I-5923 sole unit. adidas also adds the Marathon’s signature Dellinger web onto the midfoot section of the midsole for a nice added touch.

Adidas I-5923 Women's Online Since their inception in 1994, Japan’s NEIGHBORHOOD has grown to be one of the most highly respected brands in the world of streetwear due to their highly technical re-interpretation of classic subculture clothing like motorcycle jackets and military coats. They’ve collaborated with the Three Stripes since 2015 as well, adding their unique touch to silhouettes like the adidas NMD R1 and adidas Superstar. Now, they’re back again after their last co-branded collection in February for four military-style silhouettes: two adidas Kamandas, an adidas i-5923, and an adidas Stan Smith Boost.

adidas presents a brand new iteration of the Adidas I-5923 Shoes Buy that comes dressed in a White, Navy and Gum color scheme. This updated runner features a soft mesh upper with Navy detailing on the Three Stripes, tongues and heels with Grey suede overlays. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

Adidas I-5923 on Sale The collection utilizes NEIGHBORHOOD’s signature military-style color palettes, with the shoes dressed in various shades of olive, tan, and black. The Kamandas feature an asymmetrical lacing system that fully accents their soccer-inspired style, a bold branded NEIGHBORHOOD logo hit on the medial side that utilizes both block letters and old english font, and a premium leather heel. The i-5923 presents a look that’s almost military rucksack-esque, with an interwoven tan and olive upper and bold suede accents on the midfoot’s three stripe graphic and heel cage. Finally, the Stan Smith Boost goes full tonal with an olive leather upper with debossed branding and a cushy white Boost midsole. The collection is also accompanied by co-branded apparel like a track jacket.

adidas Originals releases a new iteration of the Cheap Adidas I-5923 that comes dressed in a Black and Collegiate Burgundy colorway. Paying tribute to the brand’s running heritage, this release features a Black mesh upper with suede overlays and Burgundy accents on the Three Stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

You can pick it up from www.shoespriest.com

Obrazek