Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

logocustomfacecoverings.com, Nhl Cloth Face Mask, St. Louis Blues Custom Logo Face Coverings

Co mozna robic ciekawego w Dallas, Forth Worth, TX i nie tylko....
WilliamR

logocustomfacecoverings.com, Nhl Cloth Face Mask, St. Louis Blues Custom Logo Face Coverings

Post autor: WilliamR » sob lut 27, 2021 3:48 am

Chris Driedger stopped 24 of 25 Stars shots. He improved to 7-1-1 with a 2.20 GAA and .929 save percentage in nine games.

The Caps were called for two penalties in the second half of the first period and that changed the trajectory of the game.Vancouver Canucks Custom Logo Face Coverings

Obrazek

The Blue Jackets were led by Patrik Laine who had two goals and an assist while Oliver Bjorkstrand also had a pair of markers.Washington Capitals Custom Logo Face Coverings

Friedman is a good skater and at his best when he's playing with an edge in the defensive zone.

logocustomfacecoverings.com
Nhl Cloth Face Mask

Kaapo Kahkonen stopped 31 of 33 Sharks shots. He has a 6-4-0 record, 2.41 GAA, and .915 save percentage in 10 contests.Pittsburgh Penguins Custom Logo Face Coverings

Obrazek

"It can be lonely sometimes, being a Black hockey fan and being able to see other players make their own way at such a young age it was huge and very inspiring for me. Now, fast forward, over 20 years later, I see this as an opportunity to serve as that person that I never had growing up."

In the 1990s, Lukes said, Russian organized crime extorted money from Russian players with threats of kidnappings or worse against family members back in their home country.St. Louis Blues Custom Logo Face Coverings