Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Roman Hamrlik scores late in third as Ca

Na kazdy temat zwiazany z Polonia....

Moderator: kris_k

sherry2018love

Roman Hamrlik scores late in third as Ca

Post autor: sherry2018love » sob sty 13, 2018 12:01 am

Hamrlik scored off a faceoff with 6:11 left in the third period to snap a tie and the Flames defeated the Blackhawks 3-2 for their third straight win.After Wayne Primeau won a draw in the Alex Okafor Jersey Chicago zone, Hamrlik beat Khabibulin on the short side with a drive from the left point. Hamrlik was able to tee up the puck after it was ticked into perfect position Nick Fairley Jersey by Calgary's Matthew Lombardi.Moments earlier, Khabibulin had been hit in the mask by Phaneuf's high shot. Play was stopped, setting up the faceoff."That was a good shot from Dion, too," Hamrlik said, noting that it might have shaken up Khabibulin.Hamrlik then netted the winner with a blast that sailed past Khabibulin on the stick side."It was right in front of me and there was no reason to pa s," Hamrlik said. "Nothing is better for a defenceman. That was a perfect setup."Khabibulin wasn't available to comment after the game. However Clay Harbor Jersey , Chicago coach Denis Savard said Phaneuf's shot might have affected his goalie."That could have had something to do with it," Savard said. "I'm not sure. He wasn't screened."Kristian Huselius and Stephane Yelle also Ted Ginn Jr Jersey scored for the Flames. Calgary has 90 points and strengthened its hold on the eighth and final playoff berth in the Western Conference."We don't care who scores," Hamrlik said. "It was a big win, a huge two points."