Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

It was pretty inconsistent at spots out there, but you just kind of have to trust your wind map or trust and see whats g

Na kazdy temat zwiazany z Polonia....

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

It was pretty inconsistent at spots out there, but you just kind of have to trust your wind map or trust and see whats g

Post autor: wangshi » czw lis 23, 2017 2:54 am

Red Bull can harbour ambitions of catching Ferrari by the August summer break, reckons Daniel Ricciardo. Casey Hayward Jersey . F1s former all-conquering champions have made a stronger than expected start to the new season and, with one podium and three fourth places so far, are already just four points behind Ferrari in the standings.And Ricciardo believes that while Red Bull may remain adrift of F1s top two teams for now, an expected upgrade to Renaults engine at Junes Canadian GP could allow them to bridge the gap to the first of their leading rivals. Were certainly getting closer, said Ricciardo ahead of this weekends Russian GP, where he will test Red Bulls new aeroscreen head protection concept in Practice One.Still, I think if Mercedes and Ferrari do their perfect lap, they are still ahead of us. But were certainly a lot closer, and its nice.Hamilton welcomes challengers I feel the chassis is better, for one, but if you look at the speed traps were a chunk closer than we were last year. Weve got improvements from both sides [car and engine] which is really encouraging.Naturally, the chassis gets better as the season goes on, but with some updates coming from the power unit side hopefully these two things keep going up and then we can genuinely at least be on Ferraris pace before the summer break. Heres a look at Red Bulls new cockpit screen, but what do their drivers think about it? Having warned during pre-season that they faced a transitional 2016, Red Bull have already picked up more points - 57 - than they managed in last seasons first eight races.Ricciardo feels the improvement delivered by the RB12 car is split equally between chassis and engine development - with performance gains from the latter even raising the subject of a once-unlikely contract renewal.Russian GP talking pointsRed Bulls long-standing relationship with Renault almost resulted in an early divorce in 2015, before an 11th-hour revision of their deal saw the teams engines rebranded under the Tag Heuer name for 2016 and the agreement continue into its final season. Now asked if they could extend the deal after a brighter start to this year, Ricciardo replied: Its definitely not unlikely now. And, if we do get what we hope and what we see from the update, it should put us on a Ferrari power unit level, which is competitive enough for the team and the chassis we have.So we might not have that much of a silly season with the power units as we did last year.Watch the whole Russian GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race begins at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up from 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Whens the Russian GP on Sky? The F1 Gossip Column Adrian Phillips Jersey . -- Get a flow chart ready to follow the Packers quarterback situation. Younghoe Koo Jersey .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. http://www.authenticchargersnflfansmall.com/ . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets.CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Paula Creamer easily overcame tricky morning wind conditions Thursday in the Kia Classic for a share of the first-round lead with Mariajo Uribe. Creamer and Uribe shot 5-under 67 at Aviara to finish a stroke ahead of Cristie Kerr, Shanshan Feng, Jodi Ewart Shadoff and Mi Hyang Lee. "It was swirling a lot," Creamer said about the wind. "It was pretty inconsistent at spots out there, but you just kind of have to trust your wind map or trust and see whats going on out there." A playoff winner March 2 in Singapore, Creamer had six birdies and bogeyed the par-4 15th -- her sixth hole of the day -- after her approach plugged in the face of a bunker. "I played pretty solid," Creamer said. "I had one bogey, but I gave myself a bunch of opportunities and putted really well, made some good two-putts. I think its an advantage playing early in the morning and I wanted to take that advantage." In Singapore, she made a breaking, downhill 75-foot eagle putt on the second extra hole to beat Azahara Munoz. The victory ended a 79-event drought dating to the 2010 U.S. Womens Open. "Its beneficial any time to win, but for me, it definitely has made this season, a lot sweeter, thats for sure," Creamer said. "Its made me believe even more in what were doing with my golf swing. All those hard times that Ive been struggling with the last couple of years, it just kind of puts a cap to it and all and just shows what perseverance is all about." Uribe, from Colombia,, birdied Nos. Philip Rivers Jersey. 2-5 and 11 in her bogey-free afternoon round. The former UCLA player won the 2007 U.S. Womens Amateur. Top-ranked Inbee Park, preparing for her title defence next week in the Kraft Nabisco Championship in Rancho Mirage, was two strokes back at 69 along with Munoz, Lexi Thompson, Lizette Salas and Tiffany Joh. "My ball-striking was great," Park said. "I hit almost probably every fairway and every green and I probably hit everything inside 15 feet. Didnt hole anything. ... "Today was like the day I could have gone 10 under, but still in the 60s. Thats all right. Three more days, keep the ball-striking like this week and next week and I think itll be good." Thompson had four birdies and a three-putt bogey. "It was a pretty consistent day," Thompson said. "Could have dropped a few more putts coming in, but overall I played very solid, so Im happy with it." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis shot 73, and 16-year-old Lydia Ko had a 74. Karrie Webb, coming off a victory Sunday in Phoenix in the JTBC Founders Cup, had a 75. The 39-year-old Hall of Famer also won the Womens Australian Open last month. DIVOTS: Kia endorser Michelle Wie shot 70. ... Defending champion Beatriz Recari had a 71. Last year, the Spaniard, won with a birdie putt from the fringe on the second hole of a playoff with I.K. Kim. ... Yani Tseng also shot 71. She won the 2012 tournament for the last of her 15 tour titles and has dropped from first to 46th in the world in a year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '