Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

The Lions selected Norman in the third round, No. 22 overall,

Polonijne wydarzenia w Dallas. Forth Worth, okolicach i Texasie, ktore sie odbeda lub odbyly...

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

The Lions selected Norman in the third round, No. 22 overall,

Post autor: wangshi » czw gru 07, 2017 9:14 pm

VANCOUVER -- The B. Gianluca Lapadula Jersey .C. Lions signed centre Matt Norman to a contract extension Thursday. The native of Chateauguay, Que., is under contract to the CFL club through the 2016 season. The Lions selected Norman in the third round, No. 22 overall, in the 2012 CFL draft out of the University of Western Ontario. "Matt has shown tremendous progress and maturity in his first two seasons playing one of the most important positions on the field," Wally Buono, the Lions vice-president of football operations, said in a statement. "His extension along with our recent signing of Hunter Steward and the return of Kirby Fabien means the future of our offensive line is in good hands and its along the line of scrimmage where championships are won." Lucas Biglia Jersey . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. Franck Kessie Jersey .C. -- Tony Stewart will not race Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway, the third Sprint Cup race hes skipped since his car struck and killed Kevin Ward Jr. http://www.acmilansoccershop.com/c-54-a ... ersey.aspx . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe.LENS, France - Bordeaux beat struggling Lens 2-1 to go level on points with second-place Paris Saint-Germain in the French league on Saturday.Bordeaux midfielder Wahbi Khazri finished off a counterattack to open the scoring in the 24th minute. Mali striker Cheick Diabate doubled the lead by dribbling past goalkeeper Valentin Belon in the 41st for his fifth leeague goal this season. Custom AC Milan Jerseys. After scoring, Diabate rushed toward the touchline to hug Bordeaux coach Willy Sagnol, who could not hold back tears later on the bench. Sagnol apologized Thursday for making disparaging comments about African players this week.Lens striker Yoann Touzghar scored a consolation goal with a penalty in the 74th. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '