Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

She made a great call, I mean thats her call. Hey, she called it." You can read between the lines. Down by three after P

Polonijne wydarzenia w Dallas. Forth Worth, okolicach i Texasie, ktore sie odbeda lub odbyly...

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

She made a great call, I mean thats her call. Hey, she called it." You can read between the lines. Down by three after P

Post autor: wangshi » śr lis 22, 2017 2:33 am

Nine players have withdrawn from the Australian Open through the first two days due to injury, including No. Calle Jarnkrok Jersey . 12 Tommy Haas, No. 13 John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber. Thats five more players in two days than the entire 2013 U.S. Open in September of last year. While the final Grand Slam at the end of a gruelling season might be expected to have more impact on the health of players, the Australian Open is taking out competitors at an alarming rate to kick off the 2014 schedule. And although none of the nine players officially retired due to the roaring heat in Melbourne, one would think its played a part. Heat has always been an issue for this event but it seems to be getting worse. What should be done to make things better for the players? The average temperature in Melbourne in January - the first month of summer Down Under - is 25.9 C. The average temperature for the opening two days of the seasons first Grand Slam was 36 C. Despite any match-ending issues related to the heat, there is no shortage of players - and a ball boy - struggling to maintain their composure under the sun. But tournament organizers have not suspended any matches as yet. "I think its inhumane, I dont think its fair to anybody, to the players, to the fans, to the sport, when you see players pulling out of matches, passing out," Canadian Frank Dancevic told reporters after his first-round loss in which he collapsed on the sideline during the second set. "Ive played five set matches all my life and being out there for a set and a half and passing out with heat stroke, its not normal." The tournament has contingencies in place to deal with the heat, which was put into effect Tuesday by granting womens matches an extra 10-minute break between the second and third sets. Stopping a match, however, is at the discretion of tournament director Wayne McKewen as part of a new rule instituted this year. "We have to reach a minimum threshold and have a forecast that it will be sustained for a reasonable time," McKewen said in a statement. "That didnt happen. While conditions were hot and uncomfortable, the relatively low level of humidity ensured play would continue." Organizers use the Wet Bulb Global Temperature composite, which factors in humidity and wind in an attempt to assess the conditions more accurately. On Tuesday, temperatures were expected to reach as high as 42 C. Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena are the only two venues with retractable roofs and air conditioning, but have yet to be utilized. All other courts remain at the mercy of the heat and the forecast is calling for high 30s on Wednesday and low 40s for Thursday and Friday. Two-time defending champion Victoria Azarenka said the court at Rod Laver was "like youre dancing in a frying pan." Is it time for organizers to provide more cooling options, including stopping matches before its too late? Could the tournament begin earlier or later and still comfortably sit between the U.S. Open in September and the French Open in May? What more can be done to combat the uncomfortable and potentially dangerous conditions at the Australian Open? As always, its Your! Call. Nashville Predators Jerseys . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Cody McLeod Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeystore.com/ ... is-jersey/ .C. -- Al Jefferson said he feels like hes playing the best basketball of his 10-year NBA career.BROOKLYN - With the NFLs self-proclaimed best cornerback sitting courtside, Patrick Patterson came up with a timely interception. "Patrick looked like Richard Sherman out there with that steal," said Kyle Lowry, who may have set a franchise record for most post-game fist pumps after Patterson picked off an inbound pass and drained the winning jump shot moments later. For the first time in nearly two years, the Raptors were without DeMar DeRozan, as their leading scorer watched on from Toronto, nursing a recently sprained left ankle. Not even 10 minutes after the final buzzer - Toronto defeating the red-hot Brooklyn Nets 104-103 Monday evening - Lowry had already spoken with his injured teammate, via FaceTime. The conversation went as follows: "I cant tell you [what he said]," Lowry informed the enquiring media. Lowry, in the middle of a career season, was all smiles after what may have been his best game as a Raptor. The win and the vindicating feeling that accompanied it in the Raptors locker room were nearly stolen from them. With 19 seconds remaining and the Nets up one, Lowry drove into Deron Williams, a moving target, and was whistled for an offensive foul. The controversial call, made by official Violet Palmer, was the latest in a series of questionable whistles. Lowry, along with coach Dwane Casey, was understandably irate. "Its her call," Lowry said after the game. "She made a great call, I mean thats her call. Hey, she called it." You can read between the lines. Down by three after Paul Pierce sunk a pair of free throws, John Salmons extended the game with a quick layup, leading to an inbound play that the Raptors were prepared for. "We knew exactly what they were going to run," Casey said, crediting the teams scouting staff. "Our defence was set." No excuses. They were missing their best player and on the road against an opponent that had won 10 of 11 games in the New Year, ttheir only loss coming to Toronto. Roman Josi Jersey. The officials were doing them no favours, but this, of course, is a very different Raptors team than the one that would cower in these very situations. Pattersons first instinct after swiping Williamss inbound pass was to find Lowry, a wise decision, and the Raptors point guard set him up for the winning 12-footer, less than a minute after he air-balled a three-pointer. Patterson started the game wearing a face-mask to protect his broken nose, but by the second half, he had tossed it away. He was putting it all out on the line, in more ways than one, when he made the biggest play of the night. "You know me," Patterson joked. "Richard Sherman, Ed Reed, were all in the same category." Sherman and the rest of the NFC champion Seattle Seahawks were in attendance for what turned out to be a playoff-type battle between two teams vying for top spot in the Atlantic. In a game that saw 18 lead changes and nine ties, the Raptors extended their cushion in the division to two and a half games. Theyre still the only team to defeat Brooklyn in the calendar year. "Its a division game, I think everyone knew how big the game was for us," said Lowry, who took his game to another level in the absence of DeRozan, scoring 31 points to go along with seven assists and five steals. "For me personally I just wanted to try to do my best to keep my guys and keep our team together no matter what happened and try to win the game." DeRozan, who sustained his injury in Saturdays loss to the Clippers, had missed just eight games in his four-and-a-half-year career prior to sitting out on Monday. Theres no timetable for his recovery and, while his teammates anxiously await his return, theyre not relying on it. Often, you can learn a lot about a team and its players when a significant cog is removed. The lesson on this night; the Raptors have an array of viable weapons and Lowry has become their heart and soul. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '