Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Youth Daryl Worley Jersey

Na kazdy temat...... Czyli wszystko co ci spac nie daje albo lezy na watrobie ;-)

Moderator: kris_k

Awatar użytkownika
linchao

Youth Daryl Worley Jersey

Post autor: linchao » pn lip 16, 2018 3:25 am

The Seattle Mariners have placed right-handers Juan Nicasio and Dan Altavilla on the 10-day disabled list Youth Daryl Worley Jersey , recalled infielder Daniel Vogelbach, and purchased the contract of right-hander Mike Morin from Triple-A Tacoma.
Obrazek
Nicasio has swelling in his right knee Cheap Customized Oakland Raiders Jerseys , while Altavilla is sidelined by a right elbow UCL sprain.

Mariners manager Scott Servais says Thursday he hates ”to lose either one of those guys, but we’ve got to get them healthy Cheap Houston Texans T-Shirts , get them right.”

Nicasio gave up four earned runs without getting an out June 6 at Houston after not allowing a run in his previous eight games.

Altavilla, 3-2 with 2.61 ERA over 22 appearances Youth DJ Moore Jersey , was previously on the DL May 1-12 with right AC joint inflammation. He will be examined by team doctors in Seattle.

Morin went 2-1 with three saves and a 3.24 ERA in 20 games for Tacoma.

Vogelbach, in his third stint with the Mariners this season Sam Hubbard Jersey Elite , hit .200 with two homers and five RBIs and in 22 earlier games.

. Cheap Gordon Hayward Jersey , New York Giants Elite Jerseys , Authentic Womens Marshall Newhouse Jersey , Adidas Blake Wheeler Jersey ,
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.