Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Cowboys

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

elaine95

Cowboys

Post autor: elaine95 » wt wrz 25, 2018 1:55 am

The Bills Morgan Moses Jersey , the NFL, and authorities in Georgia currently have begun the process of piecing together the events leading to the vicious beating of Delicia Cordon, and whether Bills running back LeSean McCoy had any responsibility for it. They probably should speak to former Bills offensive lineman Richie Incognito.

“I support and stand by my boy, Shady,” Incognito said Tuesday night on Twitter. “I know the full story and he didn’t do it. People can be quick to make false assumptions without knowing the full story.”

In a separate tweet, Incognito said of Cordon, “Enough with this fake lifestyle she was living.”

It’s unclear whether Incognito is simply claiming that McCoy didn’t personally assault Cordon or whether Incognito knows (or thinks he knows) with certainty that McCoy had no involvement with it.

“She was definitely assaulted,” Incognito tweeted. “Police were involved. Shady was in Florida and she was in Atlanta.”

But no one seems to be saying (at this point) that McCoy actually performed the assault. The question is whether (as strongly implied by Cordon’s lawyers) McCoy essentially played the Rae Carruth/Jeff Gillooly role Vernon Davis Jersey , pulling the strings and/or pushing the buttons (and/or paying the money) necessary to get someone to invade the house McCoy owns, retrieve specific items of jewelry that McCoy had given to Cordon, and send a message in extreme physical fashion.

If there’s any truth to the not-so-subtle allegation made by Cordon’s lawyers, it’s entirely possible that a Fargo-style scenario played out here, with the brutal assault of Cordon not part of the plan but something that just happened in the moment. That definitely wouldn’t insulate McCoy from scrutiny by the league or the law, but at this point no possibility should be ruled out.

And the Bills, the league, and the authorities may want to get in touch with Incognito Josh Sitton Jersey , if for no reason other than to find out whether he has communicated in the past day with McCoy (especially by text), and what McCoy specifically had to say.

The Cowboys had their eye on taking Kony Ealy in the second round of the 2014 draft. Then, DeMarcus Lawrence started falling.

Dallas traded its second- and third-round selections to Washington to move to No. 34 overall, where it selected Lawrence. The Panthers selected Ealy 26 choices later.

The Cowboys put in a waiver claim for Ealy last year when the Patriots let him go, and the Jets claimed him.

Ealy finally joined Lawrence and the Cowboys this offseason, signing a one-year deal with a base salary of $800,000.

“It’s kind of a good thing that I didn’t [get drafted by the Cowboys], obviously now we’re both on the same team Sean Taylor Jersey ,” Ealy said, via Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News. “With him and the other guys, it’s going to be a fun year for us.”

Ealy, 26, missed the on-field work during the offseason as he rehabbed from shoulder surgery. He expects to be ready for training camp.

He returns to the 4-3, which he played in Carolina, after one season with the Jets in the 3-4. Ealy made 14 sacks in three seasons with the Panthers and had one last year in New York.

“The whole scheme, the atmosphere Phillip Gaines Jersey , the players, everything reminds me of Carolina,” Ealy said. “. . . I’m just really blessed to have the opportunity to come here and be in the same system and getting back to what I know best.”

Kevin Hervey Jersey