Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

ile it’s always better to have no health concerns about a team’s starting quarterback, there’s an incidental benefit to

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

elaine95

ile it’s always better to have no health concerns about a team’s starting quarterback, there’s an incidental benefit to

Post autor: elaine95 » pn wrz 24, 2018 10:49 pm

Nick Foles may be down. So Carson Wentz is about to be up.

Wentz will return to 11-on-11 drills when the Eagles resuming practice on Sunday Terrell Owens Jersey , according to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.

As Mortensen notes, it’s not a surprising development. As Wentz continues to work his way back from a December 2017 ACL tear, it was inevitable that he’d practice with the team at some point before being cleared to play.

The news comes two days after Foles suffered a shoulder injury that isn’t believed to be serious. Things get serious for the Eagles in two weeks and five days, when they host the Falcons to start the regular season. Wentz has said it will be “close” as to whether he can play Zay Jones Jersey , which could be the latest move in the chess match aimed at keeping the Falcons guessing as to which guy they’ll face.

While it’s always better to have no health concerns about a team’s starting quarterback, there’s an incidental benefit to keeping opponents guessing about which guy they will see. Technically, the Falcons have to wonder for now whether they’ll see Wentz, Foles Akiem Hicks Jersey , or Nate Sudfeld.

The Titans got wide receiver Rishard Matthews and linebacker Brian Orakpo back at practice on Monday after extended absences and both players appear to be on track to play in Week One.

Tight end Delanie Walker isn’t as far along as his teammates, but he said on Monday that he expects his toe injury to be out of the way to join them in the lineup against the Dolphins on September 9.

“I am very confident that I’ll be ready,” Walker said, via the team’s website. “I love playing the game Brandon Scherff Jersey , but at the end of the day, do I need to play in the preseason? I don’t think so. I have been playing 13 seasons, and I’ve played in a lot of preseason games. So when you only get like five plays in a preseason game, I don’t know if that helps you or not.”

The Titans offense has not looked all that sharp in the preseason and missing Matthews Geron Christian Jersey , Walker and right tackle Jack Conklin has likely had something to do with that. Conklin remains on the physically unable to perform list and it remains to be seen if he’ll get the green light in time for the start of the regular season.

Womens Frank Ragnow Jersey