Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

option keeps Cooper under Oakland's control through 2019. It is only guaranteed for injury.

Polskie organizacje w Dallas, Polski Kosciol, Polonia w Texasie ... Polish organization in Dallas area / Polish Church

Moderator: kris_k

elaine95

option keeps Cooper under Oakland's control through 2019. It is only guaranteed for injury.

Post autor: elaine95 » pn wrz 24, 2018 10:08 pm

The Oakland Raiders have signed cornerback Daryl Worley just over a week after his release by Philadelphia following an arrest.

Worley was let go by the Eagles on April 15 after being arrested near the Eagles' practice facility. Police used a Taser on him after he became combative and NFL Network also reported that a gun was found in Worley's vehicle.

Philadelphia had acquired Worley earlier in the offseason from Carolina in a trade for receiver Torrey Smith. Worley was a third-round pick by the Panthers in 2016 and had 150 tackles http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/ ... nes-jersey , two sacks, three interceptions and 19 passes defensed in 31 games.

The Raiders also announced on Monday that they have exercised the fifth-year option on receiver Amari Cooper. After posting 1,000-yard seasons in his first two seasons in the NFL, Cooper struggled last season with 48 catches for 680 yards and seven TDs.

The $13.9 million
  • option keeps Cooper under Oakland's control through 2019. It is only guaranteed for injury.
Saints quarterback Drew Brees predicts either Andrew Luck or Darren Sproles will win comeback player of the year. Luck’s shoulder injury has kept him out of game action since January 1 Quenton Nelson Jersey , 2017, and Sproles tore an ACL and broke an arm in Week 3 last season.

“I’m calling it right now: It’s either [Luck] or Darren Sproles for NFL comeback player of the year,” Brees said on 1070 The Fan, via the Indianapolis Star. “I’m just calling it right now.”

Regarding Luck’s shoulder injury Youth Fabian Moreau Jersey , Brees has been there, rehabbed that.

Brees tore the labrum in his right shoulder in a 2005 game while playing for the Chargers. It was billed as a career-threatening injury at the time.

Luck missed all of last season while rehabbing.

“I know it’s extremely difficult, any type of injury to the throwing arm, especially what appears to be the extent of Andrew’s Star Lotulelei Jersey ,” Brees said. “Obviously, that’s been a long road for him and a really tough road. But I think by all accounts Andrew, especially this offseason, has really worked his tail off to get back to where he’s going to be able to compete at a high level.”

Authentic Womens Tre'Quan Smith Jersey