Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

African Tokyo Sexwale to mmogo

To miejsce dla wszystkich, ktorzy szukaja kontaktu z Polonia, chca sie przedstawic itd...

Moderator: kris_k

rsgoldfastcom

African Tokyo Sexwale to mmogo

Post autor: rsgoldfastcom » wt kwie 10, 2018 2:39 am

FIFA candidates head to Qatar as Sexwale says "time for alliances" ByReuters Published: 14:53 EST, 28 January 2016 | Updated: 14:53 EST, 28 January 2016 e-mail By Simon EvansMIAMI, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Four of the FIFA Coins candidates for president of FIFA are heading to Qatar for meetings on Saturday, with one of them, South

African Tokyo Sexwale, saying "the time for alliances is coming".The development suggests that electoral horse-trading might be about to begin in the battle to replace Sepp Blatter as head of football's world governing body.Spokesmen for the frontrunners, Sheikh Salman Bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa and Gianni

Infantino, and for Sexwale confirmed to Reuters that they will be in Doha for a game on Saturday and to meet with Asian member associations of FIFA.A spokesman for Jordanian Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, also a candidate, later confirmed he would be travelling to Qatar for Saturday's game - the final of the Asian Football Confederation Under-23

Championship between South Korea and Japan.The other candidates, Jerome Champagne, a former FIFA deputy general secretary, declined to comment on whether he would also be in Qatar.Speaking on South Africa's Metro FM radio on Thursday, Sexwale confirmed that he would also be in Qatar as a "guest of Sheikh Salman" and hinted at eventual support for an Asian candidate."The time for alliances is coming. This is the new thing that I am saying. It is healthy, democratic and it is good."If I see that Tokyo's chances are not good ...