Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Matt Breida ankle MRI comes back negative Fooch’s update: Kyle

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

linhui95

Matt Breida ankle MRI comes back negative Fooch’s update: Kyle

Post autor: linhui95 » śr lis 14, 2018 12:02 am

Shanahan announced that Breida is doubtful for Week 6 vs. the Green Bay Packers.The San Francisco 49ers dodged a bullet in Week 5. Running back Matt Breida suffered an ankle injury that looked bad Authentic George Kittle Jersey , but fortunately is not a long-term injury. X-rays came back negative on Sunday, and an MRI came back negative on Monday, according to NBC Sports Bay Area reporter Matt Maiocco.Breida suffered the injury when Budda Baker fell on his ankle during a tackle attempt. The running back seemed to be in a lot of pain and needed help limping off the field. The trainers put tape on his ankle but he went back to the locker room and did not return. NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday that it was not a serious ankle injury, and Breida seemed to think the same.The x-ray revealed no break, and the MRI revealed no significant ligament damage. A high ankle sprain involves ligament damage and can result in an absence of several weeks. Not having that damage could result in a relatively limited absence. As Maiocco said in his tweet, he has proven to be a quick healer amidst several injuries the past few weeks.The 49ers travel to face the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football in Week 6, so they have an extra day of rest for the players. My guess is Breida sits out the game http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. ... urg-jersey , but like Maiocco said, he’s proven to be a quick healer. The 49ers return to practice Thursday, so we’ll see what the injury report brings.Golden Nuggets: Is this all a dream? I woke up today after a dream where Jimmy Garoppolo threw great passes and had that Jimmy G grin on each one. The crowd cheered, Jerick McKinnon danced into the endzone. Then I woke up and realized that was all a dream. Now we get to watch C.J. Beathard—which is the smart choice. Get development for the other guys. But It made me think of a rather funny moment. When Garoppolo came in under center, he ushered in an era of hope. The entire mood of the team changed. He quickly ran and threw a last second touchdown to show—the 49ers were coming back to relevance. By comparison, when Beathard came in in the last seconds of the Kansas City game, he managed a touchdown pass of his own http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline. ... ner-jersey , but one that got nullified due to a ridiculous pass interference penalty. The Tides of Darkness have returned. And yet, I’m a bit optimistic. Not playoff optimistic, but I don’t feel like the 49ers are going to win only two games this year without Jimmy G. I think Beathard has something to prove. At least we get prime time games. Onto your links: Source: 49ers work out seven QBs, including E.J. Manuel and Landry Jones (Maiocco)Report: Matt Moore turns down workout opportunity with 49ers (Madson)How did 49ers tryouts impact post-Garoppolo quarterback corps? (Inman)Texans sign member of 49ers practice squad (Madson)George Kittle was best TE in NFL for Week 3 per Pro Football Focus (Madson)With Jimmy Garoppolo going down, Kyle Shanahan can show his coaching chops (Cohn)49ers mailbag: How far does Garoppolo injury set back rebuild? Why watch now? (Biderman)Jimmy Garoppolo injury sends 49ers to bottom of USA TODAY power rankings (Madson)What a horrible night to have a curse...