Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Gruden left open the possi

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

linhui95

Gruden left open the possi

Post autor: linhui95 » pt sie 17, 2018 4:06 am

2018 Pro Football聽Hall of Fame inductee Terrell Owens last played in the NFL eight years ago Mason Rudolph Jersey Steelers , but the six-time Pro Bowler could be coming out of retirement to play in the Great White North.According to 3downnation.com, Owens invoked his 10-day clause - meaning the Edmonton Eskimos (who hold his CFL rights), either have to give him a contract or release him. TSN's Dave Naylor talked to an agent who confirmed that T.O. legitimately wants to play in the CFL.I asked player agent Jason Staroszik if T.O. Is serious about playing in the CFL. Here is what he said: 鈥淎bsolutely 100 per cent. He still feels like he has some football years left in him. He just loves the game and wants to get back to playing whether it鈥檚 the CFL or NFL.鈥?mdash; David William Naylor (@TSNDaveNaylor) July 17, 2018Owens tuned in a 4.44 second 40-yard dash last month, turning heads and showing that he's still in peak position. The Hall of Famer has kept himself in supreme shape and looks capable of playing more football.His last NFL season was with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010, where Owens hauled in 72 catches for 983 yards and nine touchdowns. He played the 2011 season for the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League, but Owens was released before the 2012 campaign took place.The Seattle Seahawks signed Owens to a one-year contract in 2012, but he was released before the season took place. Owens told Sports Illustrated in 2015 that he wasn't formally retired and wouldn't shut the door on playing again.The CFL has been welcoming to聽notable players that weren't able to stick around in the NFL. This included Johnny Manziel (quarterback for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats) Youth Arden Key Jersey , and Chad Johnson, who played briefly for the Montreal Alouettes. For the Eskimos, signing Owens would definitely bring them more attention across Canada and the United States, but it's hard to tell if he'd be an impact player at the age of 44.But Owens has invoked his clause and is letting teams know he wants to play in the CFL. It's up to the Eskimos to decide if they want T.O., otherwise he'll look to take his fancy touchdown celebrations聽to another city. Chris Thompson goes out for a pass route with his right leg on his mind.

Eight months since breaking his right fibula, Thompson still thinks about it when running and making sudden moves. Now two days into his first taste of team drills at training camp, the Washington Redskins' 2017 offensive MVP is attempting to get over the mental hurdle of rehabbing from surgery and getting back to normal.

"I'm still nervous about just making cuts," he said. "I'm nervous about http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/a ... ice-jersey , 'What happens if this guy falls and hits my ankle?' I know it's healed. I know the plate is there so I don't have to worry about it breaking. But it's a big mental game."

Thompson became Washington's secret weapon on offense with 39 catches for 510 yards receiving and four touchdowns to go along with 64 carries for 294 yards rushing and two touchdowns on the ground. It's no coincidence the Redskins' playoff hopes effectively ended when Thompson went down in New Orleans in November.

Doctors put a plate and five screws in Thompson's leg, and he considered the ensuing rehab more difficult than after previous surgeries to repair knee injuries. They told him he wouldn't be 100 percent until a full year had passed, so it's on Thompson to manage the pain, his own expectations and his progression along with the team's training staff.

It's easier said than done.

"I talk to the trainers the whole time, especially before practice just to ask them, 'What am I doing today?'" Thompson said. "Because I know me: If I'm feeling good, I'll continue to just go. They're just letting me know what I'm doing every step of the way. I'm just kind of leaving it in their hands and just ... kind of being smart about it because I know this is still a journey."

The goal of the journey is being ready for the beginning of the regular season. Coach Jay Gruden on Wednesday said he was confident Thompson would be ready for the opener Sept. 9 at Arizona.

"The way he runs, he looks faster right now Youth Troy Apke Jersey ," Gruden said. "His burst looks like it's 100 percent back. Only he knows how he feels as far as being 100 percent. ... But he looks great right now."

Gruden left open the possibility of limiting Thompson's workload early in the season because the 27-year-old running back knows he's not yet close to being back to himself. The sustained speed isn't there, but teammates are glad to get a glimpse of Thompson working his way back.

"Chris Thompson's a key asset to our offense," linebacker Preston Smith said. "He brings a lot of different tools to the offense. He can be used in multiple ways. And seeing him out there practicing is a great thing for Chris because I love him, his spirit. He's a great teammate, a great guy and I always want to see him on the field."

There are several steps left in Thompson's progression, including no limitations in practice and then possibly some action in preseason games. The next milestone is getting hit by an opponent and seeing how he reacts.

"I am not looking forward to it, but I know I've got to do it," Thompson said. "I know I'm going to be super nervous about it Authentic Bo Scarbrough Jersey , but once I get that first hit, whether it's in preseason or the first game or whatever they plan on doing 鈥?once I get hit one time, I know I'm going to be good after that."

NOTES: WR Josh Doctson left practice after landing hard on his left shoulder while trying to make a diving catch. A spokesman said Doctson was being evaluated for a shoulder injury and that the team would have an update Thursday. In a since-deleted tweet on his verified account, Doctson said he's "just fine silly rabbit." In another tweet, he said, "#imgood." ... WR Paul Richardson went down in individual drills but returned minutes later and made several catches. ... S DeAngelo Hall announced his retirement at a formal news conference after playing 14 NFL seasons for the Atlanta Falcons, Redskins and Oakland Raiders.