Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Listening to Daddy's earnest words,

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

ylq

Listening to Daddy's earnest words,

Post autor: ylq » pn lip 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Listening to Daddy's earnest words, I was astonished and uneasy. Oh, no, how did he know it? Is it."It's not surprising. How I know it doesn't matter. You didn't tell Dad your test scores today Marlboro Red. Is this not guilty for you?" Dad asked me a few questions about the exam. The problem, but I do not think so. Dad's voice was extremely low and extremely heavy, but it was very powerful. It was also great for my education and touch. Although he did not scold me and scold me because my test scores were not satisfactory Wholesale Cigarettes, I blame myself Marlboro Gold Pack.n the past two weeks, because of the last exam, Mom could not wait to take over her father��s duties. Hey, I'm going to get bad again Carton Of Marlboro Reds.eople who know my family know that at home, my mother is the commander, my father is a soldier, and I am a time bomb. I can't explode this bomb at any time. I can explode in Dad, but I can't do it with my mother.om was very strict with me and never allowed her child to make a mistake.sn't it just Ching Ming Festival in the past few weeks? I am excited to return home Marlboro Cigarettes. When I was just at home, I saw the beautiful flowers in the flower beds. So I thought, let me take these delicate flowers home, moisten spring it. But cleverly, this shot was actually seen by the mother who was buying food. Many mothers who saw the roadside also embarrassed me and said to me, "Go! Come home with me! Go home and clean up."hen I returned home, I did not dare to speak in a loud voice and answered my mother��s questioningly. My mother was suspicious, and she could imagine what happened afterwards. I told my mother about my picking flowers. My mother stood up "squatting", at the time, I was terrified by my mother's appearance. "How old are you? You also picked flowers near your house. I didn't tell you since I was young, don't spitting, don't just step on flowers and plants, grow up, and you're going to pick flowers? You put them all behind me. Is it?�� Mother said more and more angry, she also came to me while saying. No way, I was forced to take a few steps back. From my mother's eyes, I clearly saw her good intentions. "You don't want to think about it. If everyone is like you, isn't the flower beds near our house all becoming commanders?" "I didn't mean to!" "Don't explain it again. Wrong is wrong. Is it? Can you still speak in pairs?�� Then she walked me a few steps. From my mother��s eyes and expressions, I once again understood that the majesty of my mother is to better educate me. "Watch a 800-word test for me tomorrow!" I cried and nodded.