Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

The fall was bleak and deciduous [

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

ylq

The fall was bleak and deciduous [

Post autor: ylq » pn lip 02, 2018 10:24 pm

The fall was bleak and deciduous Marlboro Menthol 100S, and the annual autumn games finally kicked off in the hope of the students Carton Of Cigarettes. At this sporting event, our class achieved remarkable results. We took a total of four firsts, and Ye Dengfeng's running was the most memorable. On the red plastic runway, only a "bang" sound was heard. The athletes seemed to run away from the string as if they were arrows. At this time, the students on both sides of the runway surrounded a thick wall Cigarettes Online, and everyone shouted, ��Come on! Come on!��. In the sound of ��refueling,�� the athletes scrambled and you chased and rushed. Kung fu, the field has entered a white-hot stage. I saw that Ye Dengfeng of our class had smashed the other athletes for half a lap like a tiger down the mountain Newport 100S. I wondered if I had learned the lesson of the last "Tortoise and Rabbit Race". This time he did not relax himself, his hands swayed and spread. Legs, struggling to run to the finish. We also enthusiastically cheered for him: "Come on! Come on! Come on! The people behind you are going to catch up with you Cigarettes For Sale. You must keep the first one!" I'm afraid he was as calm as he was last time. Finally, the hard work pays off, Ye Dengfeng easily won the 400 meters champion. We cheered and the four hundred meters came to an end with a burst of applause. This autumn sports meeting is my last sports meeting in my elementary school. I am happy that our class can achieve remarkable results in the last sports meeting, and I am very pleased with my own good performance.