Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

RB and potential

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

linchao

RB and potential

Post autor: linchao » wt cze 12, 2018 9:36 pm

ObrazekThe NFL football pre-season is coming to a close but the majority of fantasy football drafts are in the last week. If you are like me Wholesale Bryce Petty Jersey , you prefer to wait until that week so you have a clear understanding of who the starters will be and not own valuable players who are now injured. I have been keeping aFantasy Football Mock Draft list all summer long and have made numerous adjustments to it. I have also watched many drafts and have build an "average" draft from those results for standard scoring leagues. This allows me to compare the two and helps me understand if I need to pick a player earlier than expected if I really want them or if I can wait a little while longer on a player. I will share these insights with you now.The NFL football pre-season is coming to a close but the majority of fantasy football drafts are in the last week. If you are like me Wholesale Bryce Petty Jersey , you prefer to wait until that week so you have a clear understanding of who the starters will be and not own valuable players who are now injured. I have been keeping aFantasy Football Mock Draft list all summer long and have made numerous adjustments to it. I have also watched many drafts and have build an "average" draft from those results for standard scoring leagues. This allows me to compare the two and helps me understand if I need to pick a player earlier than expected if I really want them or if I can wait a little while longer on a player. I will share these insights with you now.

Round 1

Adrian Peterson (RB)Doug Martin (RB)Alfred Morris (RB)Ray Rice (RB)Arian Foster (RB)Jamal Charles (RB)Marshawn Lynch (RB)Charles Johnson (WR)Matt Forte (RB)C.J. Spiller (RB)Steven Ridley (RB)LeSean McCoy (RB)
NOTES: After AP. Every mock draft has a different order for the remaining picks in round one. I believe that Doug Martin is the safest choice out of this group followed by Morris and Rice. Arian Foster is a best but knee and foot injuries with your number 1 pick can be a real killer. Steven Ridley is a questionable number 1 since he has no real track record and Shane Vereen could easily slide into a co-number 1 back role.

Round 2

A.J. Green (WR)Aaron Rodgers (QB)Brandon Marshall (WR)Dez Bryant (WR)Frank Gore (RB)Drew Brees (QB)Demaryius Thomas (WR)Steven Jackson (RB)Trent Richardson (RB)Chris Johnson (RB)Larry Fitzgerald (WR)Maurice Jones-Drew (RB)
NOTES: I don聮t like Rodgers this high. Too many injuries at WR and a bad OL have me concerned with his production this year. IF I want to go QB early, Brees is easily my first choice off the board. If I don聮t get Brees, I look down a round or two for Matt Ryan. All RBs in this round with a shortened nickname give me pause; Sjax, T-Rich, CJ2K and MoJo are better left for other owners if you ask me. I聮d pull a top WR before one of these 4, even Larry Fitzgerald since I am all in on his connection with Palmer this year.

Round 3

Julio Jones (WR)Andre Johnson (WR)Roddy White (WR)Jimmy Graham (TE)Randall Cobb (WR)Tom Brady (QB)Marques Colston (WR)Darren McFadden (RB)Cam Newton (QB)Montee Ball (RB)Matt Ryan (QB)Vincent Jackson (WR)
NOTES: You can聮t go wrong with any WR in this round or Jimmy Graham. Barring injury Wholesale Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , Graham will double-up all other TEs this year. I personally grab Matt Ryan over Tm Brady this year due to age, health and far, far, far better receivers.

Round 4

Reggie Wayne (WR)DeMarco Murray (RB)Mike Wallace (WR)Peyton Manning (QB)Jordy Nelson (WR)Torrey Smith (WR)David Wilson (RB)Victor Cruz (WR)Reggie Bush (RB)Ryan Mathews (RB)Danny Amendola (WR)Derrick Bowe (WR)
NOTES: If you have 2 solid RBs, a top WR/ Jimmy Graham and have a shot at Manning here, take it! You can fill out other WRs as you go on. Adding more confidence Wholesale Oren Burks Jersey , better health and Wes Welker will only make his numbers better this year. There are a lot of question marks in this round that I would leave up to other owners, namely, Wayne, Murray, Mathews and Bush (only if not in a PPR league). David Wilson is a high risk, high reward in this round. Do yourself a favor a few rounds later and grab Andre Brown if you are the person drafting David Wilson.

Round 5

Steve Smith (WR)Eric Decker (WR)Anquan Boldin (WR)Stevie Johnson (WR)Greg Jennings (WR)Lamar Miller (RB)Eddie Lacy (RB)James Jones (WR)Wes Welker (WR)Emmanuel Sanders (WR)Lance Moore (WR)Vernon Davis (TE)
NOTES: In my eyes Wholesale Mark Walton Jersey , there are two sets of receivers here, the must drafts and the definitely skip. I don聮t trust Greg Jennings and Wes Welker this high. Manning loved throwing to Decker last year and I don聮t see a fall-off there, but I do with Welker. I love Boldin as a player and think he will be a beast in San Fran this year so he is my first pick out of this group.

Round 6

Chris Ivory (RB)Mike Williams (WR)Rob GronkowskiTony Gonzalez (TE)Miles Austin (WR)Colin Kaepernick (QB)Greg Olsen (TE)Owen Daniels (TE)Hakeem Nicks (WR)Giovani Bernard (RB)Darren Sproles (RB)Rashard Mendenhall (RB)
NOTES: Giovani Bernard has moved up every week since the rankings came out and with good reason. He is the Real Deal and will own the number 1 RB slot on a very good Bengals offense this year. I take him over anyone else in this round. Too many TEs in this round for me, though I would draft Tony G since he is still a health freak and will repeat last year聮s monster numbers. I can聮t trust Gronk, but think Mendenhall is a great choice here.

Round 7

Tyler Eifert (TE)DeSean Jackson (WR)Cecil Shorts (WR)DeAngelo Williams (RB)Andrew Luck (QB)Jason Witten (TE)Daryl Richardson (RB)Isaac Redman (RB)Ahmad Bradshaw (RB)Kyle Rudolph (TE)Pierre Garcon (WR)Golden Tate (WR)
NOTES: Round 7 is a money round. If you overloaded in a position earlier, you can easily fill a hole here. Not enough RBs? Williams and Richardson are bruising starters. Not enough WRs? Jackson Wholesale Logan Woodside Jersey , Garcon and Shorts have potential for monster seasons. Need a TE? Eifert and Witten will make you smile. I think this is too early for Luck. Bradshaw is a roll of the dice that could pay off if you want a bench RB and potential trade bait if he plays well. If you get Bradshaw, grab Vick Ballard a few rounds later as well.

Round 8

Tony Romo (QB)Russell Wilson (QB)Tavon Austin (WR)Michael Vick (QB)Ben Tate (RB)Malcom Floyd (WR)Vincent Brown (WR)Matthew Stafford (QB)Jacoby Jones (WR)Robert Griffin III (QB)Eli Manning (QB)Jermichael Finley (TE)
NOTES:The next tier of QBs gets their run here for those teams that did not grab a stud QB earlier. I have no issue with any QB here, but I would recommend going after another QB in round 9 or 10 if you roll the dice on Vick or RGIII as your starting QB. Authentic Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey , Authentic Womens Jeremy Kerley Jersey , Authentic Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , Authentic Womens Armani Watts Jersey ,

Round 1

Adrian Peterson (RB)Doug Martin (RB)Alfred Morris (RB)Ray Rice (RB)Arian Foster (RB)Jamal Charles (RB)Marshawn Lynch (RB)Charles Johnson (WR)Matt Forte (RB)C.J. Spiller (RB)Steven Ridley (RB)LeSean McCoy (RB)
NOTES: After AP. Every mock draft has a different order for the remaining picks in round one. I believe that Doug Martin is the safest choice out of this group followed by Morris and Rice. Arian Foster is a best but knee and foot injuries with your number 1 pick can be a real killer. Steven Ridley is a questionable number 1 since he has no real track record and Shane Vereen could easily slide into a co-number 1 back role.

Round 2

A.J. Green (WR)Aaron Rodgers (QB)Brandon Marshall (WR)Dez Bryant (WR)Frank Gore (RB)Drew Brees (QB)Demaryius Thomas (WR)Steven Jackson (RB)Trent Richardson (RB)Chris Johnson (RB)Larry Fitzgerald (WR)Maurice Jones-Drew (RB)
NOTES: I don聮t like Rodgers this high. Too many injuries at WR and a bad OL have me concerned with his production this year. IF I want to go QB early, Brees is easily my first choice off the board. If I don聮t get Brees, I look down a round or two for Matt Ryan. All RBs in this round with a shortened nickname give me pause; Sjax, T-Rich, CJ2K and MoJo are better left for other owners if you ask me. I聮d pull a top WR before one of these 4, even Larry Fitzgerald since I am all in on his connection with Palmer this year.

Round 3

Julio Jones (WR)Andre Johnson (WR)Roddy White (WR)Jimmy Graham (TE)Randall Cobb (WR)Tom Brady (QB)Marques Colston (WR)Darren McFadden (RB)Cam Newton (QB)Montee Ball (RB)Matt Ryan (QB)Vincent Jackson (WR)
NOTES: You can聮t go wrong with any WR in this round or Jimmy Graham. Barring injury Wholesale Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , Graham will double-up all other TEs this year. I personally grab Matt Ryan over Tm Brady this year due to age, health and far, far, far better receivers.

Round 4

Reggie Wayne (WR)DeMarco Murray (RB)Mike Wallace (WR)Peyton Manning (QB)Jordy Nelson (WR)Torrey Smith (WR)David Wilson (RB)Victor Cruz (WR)Reggie Bush (RB)Ryan Mathews (RB)Danny Amendola (WR)Derrick Bowe (WR)
NOTES: If you have 2 solid RBs, a top WR/ Jimmy Graham and have a shot at Manning here, take it! You can fill out other WRs as you go on. Adding more confidence Wholesale Oren Burks Jersey , better health and Wes Welker will only make his numbers better this year. There are a lot of question marks in this round that I would leave up to other owners, namely, Wayne, Murray, Mathews and Bush (only if not in a PPR league). David Wilson is a high risk, high reward in this round. Do yourself a favor a few rounds later and grab Andre Brown if you are the person drafting David Wilson.

Round 5

Steve Smith (WR)Eric Decker (WR)Anquan Boldin (WR)Stevie Johnson (WR)Greg Jennings (WR)Lamar Miller (RB)Eddie Lacy (RB)James Jones (WR)Wes Welker (WR)Emmanuel Sanders (WR)Lance Moore (WR)Vernon Davis (TE)
NOTES: In my eyes Wholesale Mark Walton Jersey , there are two sets of receivers here, the must drafts and the definitely skip. I don聮t trust Greg Jennings and Wes Welker this high. Manning loved throwing to Decker last year and I don聮t see a fall-off there, but I do with Welker. I love Boldin as a player and think he will be a beast in San Fran this year so he is my first pick out of this group.

Round 6

Chris Ivory (RB)Mike Williams (WR)Rob GronkowskiTony Gonzalez (TE)Miles Austin (WR)Colin Kaepernick (QB)Greg Olsen (TE)Owen Daniels (TE)Hakeem Nicks (WR)Giovani Bernard (RB)Darren Sproles (RB)Rashard Mendenhall (RB)
NOTES: Giovani Bernard has moved up every week since the rankings came out and with good reason. He is the Real Deal and will own the number 1 RB slot on a very good Bengals offense this year. I take him over anyone else in this round. Too many TEs in this round for me, though I would draft Tony G since he is still a health freak and will repeat last year聮s monster numbers. I can聮t trust Gronk, but think Mendenhall is a great choice here.

Round 7

Tyler Eifert (TE)DeSean Jackson (WR)Cecil Shorts (WR)DeAngelo Williams (RB)Andrew Luck (QB)Jason Witten (TE)Daryl Richardson (RB)Isaac Redman (RB)Ahmad Bradshaw (RB)Kyle Rudolph (TE)Pierre Garcon (WR)Golden Tate (WR)
NOTES: Round 7 is a money round. If you overloaded in a position earlier, you can easily fill a hole here. Not enough RBs? Williams and Richardson are bruising starters. Not enough WRs? Jackson Wholesale Logan Woodside Jersey , Garcon and Shorts have potential for monster seasons. Need a TE? Eifert and Witten will make you smile. I think this is too early for Luck. Bradshaw is a roll of the dice that could pay off if you want a bench RB and potential trade bait if he plays well. If you get Bradshaw, grab Vick Ballard a few rounds later as well.

Round 8

Tony Romo (QB)Russell Wilson (QB)Tavon Austin (WR)Michael Vick (QB)Ben Tate (RB)Malcom Floyd (WR)Vincent Brown (WR)Matthew Stafford (QB)Jacoby Jones (WR)Robert Griffin III (QB)Eli Manning (QB)Jermichael Finley (TE)
NOTES:The next tier of QBs gets their run here for those teams that did not grab a stud QB earlier. I have no issue with any QB here, but I would recommend going after another QB in round 9 or 10 if you roll the dice on Vick or RGIII as your starting QB. Authentic Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey , Authentic Womens Jeremy Kerley Jersey , Authentic Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , Authentic Womens Armani Watts Jersey ,