Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

upon the like

Polskie sklepy i firmy... Put info about your business in DFW....

Moderator: kris_k

linhui95

upon the like

Post autor: linhui95 » czw maja 17, 2018 3:48 am

ekiel Elliott will be hungry to avenge the only playoff loss of their pro careers. This should be a very good game. To be honest Colts Nyheim Hines Jersey , I’m amazed it isn’t being shown in primetime.

Nothing has really changed about the Packers offense. Except Jared Cook, the man who made one of the best catches of the 2016 season to set up the Packers game-winning field goal, has skipped town.

Cowboys fans, you can breathe a sigh of relief. Just kidding. Because the Green Bay Packers replaced him Martellus Bennett, who became a favorite target of Tom Brady during his stint with the New England Patriots. The Dallas defense will have their hands full once again, and will surely have to rely on the offense to control the clock and pile on points.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say the Cowboys pull this one off, poetically with a last-minute field goal from Dan Bailey. They avenge their playoff loss from last season and head into their bye week with a hard fought victory.

Prediction: Cowboys: 34, Packers: 31 (W)

Next: Week 7

October 2, 2016; Santa Clara Colts Tyquan Lewis Jersey , CA, USA; San Francisco 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman (53) sacks Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (4) during the first quarter at Levi’s Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports
Week 7: at San Francisco 49ers
The Dallas Cowboys head to Levi’s Stadium for the second consecutive season the take on the San Francisco 49ers. Much like the Los Angeles Rams, this is a team that is rebuild mode as well. Last year, the Cowboys and 49ers played each other close in the first half, with Dallas eventually winning by a score of 28-14. Dak Prescott had his first multi-touchdown game, and Zeke posted the fourth highest rushing total of his career.

In 2017, the Cowboys should field a more talented roster top to bottom than San Francisco when this game rolls around. The 49ers are a collection of NFL cast-offs and journeymen. As it stands right now, Brian Hoyer is poised to be their quarterback on opening day. Their secondary lacks splash players and their offense lacks difference makers. The Cowboys shouldn’t have a hard time finding holes to exploit.

Ezekiel Elliott should feast once again, and Dak Prescott and the air attack should flourish against a weak secondary. The Dallas defense should also be able to prey on a sub-par quarterback Colts Kemoko Turay Jersey , be it Brian Hoyer or a rookie.

Either way, Dallas gets back on track with a tune up after their BYE week and is prepared for their upcoming gauntlet.

Prediction: Cowboys: 28, 49ers: 10 (W)

Next: Week 8

Sep 18, 2016; Landover, MD, USA; Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (21) carries the ball against the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field. Mandatory Credit: Geoff Burke-USA TODAY Sports
Week 8: at Washington Redskins
The Dallas Cowboys head to our nation’s capital for their first game against the rival Washington Redskins. This one is full of storylines.

First up, we’ll get to see Dez Bryant vs. Josh Norman, which always turns into a show of its own. The two are some of the best at their respective positions, and both have been known to get emotional during a game.

Next on the list is a reunion with ex-Cowboys defensive tackle Terrell McClain. After leaving Big D for more money in DC Colts Braden Smith Jersey , McClain will now have to face the league’s best offensive line twice a year. I for one am interested to see how that pans out for him.

Related Story: Dallas Cowboys: 5 Bold Predictions In 2017 NFL Draft
On offense, the Redskins lost their top two wide receivers, and will be relying upon the likes of Terrelle Pryor, Jamison Crowder and Josh Doctson to lead their aerial attack. At this point its safe to assume that Kirk Cousins will be the Redskins starting quarterback in 2017, which could pose problems for the Cowboys. Cousins has always performed well against his Texas rivals, and with a weaker secondary, he may just up the ante.

Call this one a gut feeling. Last season the Cowboys swept the Redskins, and they make it three in a row with this game, increasing their win streak to four games.

Prediction: Cowboys: 24 Colts Darius Leonard Jersey , Redskins, 17 (W)
Obrazek

Next: Week 9

Jan 15, 2017; Kansas City, MO, USA; Kansas City Chiefs running back Spencer Ware (32) celebrates a touchdown during the fourth quarter against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Divisional playoff game at Arrowhead Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Week 9: vs. Kansas City Chiefs
The Dallas Cowboys welcome perhaps their greatest test thus far in the season to Texas when the Kansas City Chiefs roll into town. Some people aren’t as big on the Chiefs as I am, but I think they are one of the NFL’s most dangerous teams.

The Chiefs defense is oustanding. They rely upon an imposing pass rush to force bad throws into a ball-hawking secondary. Marcus Pete.