Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Pandora's new work released globally

Wlasne polonijne strony WWW i inne strony zwiazane z Dallas i Polonia

Moderator: kris_k

WilmaHartnett
Kontaktowanie:

Pandora's new work released globally

Post autor: WilmaHartnett » wt paź 16, 2018 3:00 am

The jewellery brand Pandora is a modern collection of modern bracelets and charms "Pandora REFLEXIONS" 2018, reflecting its own style (tree) released globally on October 4.

Pandora Bracelet UK REFLEXIONS is a new beginning for a new generation of styles, filled with the confidence, charm and bracelet collection of the designs that are designed for them. The collection reminder is hidden in the name. Expression (expression), excitement (excitement), experience (experience), exceeding expectations in "X" (exceeding expectations), in some sense, rice is more than the target, or the result of "X" is meaningless, enjoy They chose the excitement and proposed a new way of expressing themselves.

Pandora Rings Metal according to who wears the luster material, the light shines PANDORA service and the blush pink rose PANDORA uses sparkling sterling silver, which is carefully crafted to create a beautiful net of soft bracelets, designed and swayed due to opening and closing smooth Strip buckle for excellent fit. The customizable bracelets show a modern femininity, full of charm, easy to attach, elegant and add charm.

pandora disney 2018 New charm, it can be fixed inside the grip of silicon, gentle round theme, which is the eternal symbol of the decorative stone gloss, crown or circle and bar design and the popular small box of PANDORA float new version, aligned. Depending on the texture, this is a new style of item that can be used in jewelry, reflecting that each person's character can enjoy the same color styling coordination with a metal blend, such as a simple overlay.