Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

Pandora Children in Need 2017 charm review

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

Jeffrey A. Francois
Kontaktowanie:

Pandora Children in Need 2017 charm review

Post autor: Jeffrey A. Francois » czw gru 07, 2017 3:02 am

As in previous years, the CIN charm features Pudsey, the charity’s teddy bear mascot. He’s full-bodied, with enamel used to Pandora UK Christmas detail the white in his bandana and coloured spots – there are no CZs in this year’s charm. It’s a cute design, and I do like the movement captured in his stance, his hand raised to wave to us.

The thing that most made me hesitate to get this year’s charm and complete the set is its similarity to the 2016 Pudsey. It’s effectively the same design, but just in a different stance. It’s cute, and I think I might prefer it to the 2016 charm, but there’s little incentive for people to get both charms, apart from the donation to charity and the Pandora Sale Christmas desire to get the set. People suggested some great ideas for this year’s charm before we knew what it was – a polka dot murano, or Blush, Pudsey’s female companion – and it would have been nice to see something a bit different.

For anyone else who’s a Pandora packaging geek like me, each charm has come with its own box sleeve. ^^ The 2016 one is top left, the 2015 one is in the middle, and the 2017 one is beneath. I quite like the slightly more elegant black and gold colour scheme they picked for this year’s!

Pandora UK Outlet Store Christmas The back of the charm is not that detailed, but does feature the year inscribed on Pudsey’s back and hallmarks on his legs. The bandana with its enamel pops of colour is visible, too.

To finish off, this is how I’ve styled my Pudseys, with one in each section. This is my pink/purple ‘classic’ Pandora bracelet, paying homage to Pandora Charms Christmas some of the cutest silver character beads over the years. The Pudseys are very old-school Pandora in style, and so they blend in beautifully.