Witamy na Forum Polonii w Dallas!

I think he is an intelligent man and he will stay, Ranieri told Sky Sports News HQ. We support him very well,

Ogolnie o tym forum

Moderator: kris_k

wangshi

I think he is an intelligent man and he will stay, Ranieri told Sky Sports News HQ. We support him very well,

Post autor: wangshi » pn gru 04, 2017 2:00 am

Claudio Ranieri believes it will be in the best interests of Riyad Mahrez to stay with Leicester City. Ben Ijalana Jersey . The 25-year-old Algeria international has been with Leicester since 2014 and enjoyed a superb 2015-16 campaign, scoring 17 times for the title-winning Foxes and being crowned PFA Players Player of the Year.Ranieri has consistently stated Mahrez will not leave Leicester in the summer transfer window but has now expanded on that view, stating his belief that a big-money move to another club could actually be detrimental to the player. Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri says record signing Ahmed Musa needs time to learn the clubs philosophy I speak often with him and say stay with us, its much better for your future, I think he is an intelligent man and he will stay, Ranieri told Sky Sports News HQ. We support him very well, this is important, when you change teams maybe you dont find team-mates who help you at the same level. He improves more if he stays with us for another year, maybe next year he can think about another solution. If he goes for a lot of money, everybody will be expecting something special. He can do something special, but with us. Ranieri says next season will be very tough for his Premier League champions Ranieri also confirmed Leicesters proposed transfer for Polish midfielder Bartosz Kapustka has not been completed, and hinted there may be further additions to his squad.Leicester have signed Ron-Robert Zieler, Luis Hernandez, Raul Rubio, Nampalys Mendy and Ahmed Musa during the current window and have bid £5.25m to Cracovia for the player, who was a key player for Poland at Euro 2016.It [the Kapustka deal] is not signed, I will speak when it is done, said Ranieri.Its difficult to say this is the last player. I say yes, now its finished, but 90 per cent, 10 per cent something will happen. Also See: Leicester sell Kante to Chelsea Agent: Mahrez could leave Leicester Leicester let Walsh join Everton King signs new Leicester contract Jalin Marshall Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Jamal Adams Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. http://www.shopnyjets.us/julian-howsare-jersey/ . His actions are much louder on the Fenway Park mound. De La Rosa had another strong home start, going seven solid innings to lift the Boston Red Sox to a 2-1 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Saturday night.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Kid Rock will perform a pre-race concert at the Daytona 500 in February.Daytona International Speedway said Friday he will play several hits as well as new single First Kiss.Kid Rocks appearance coincides with the launch of his album First Kiss. The album will be released Feb. 24, two days after the showcase race.He joiins a long list of past pre-race performers at the Daytona 500, including Luke Bryan, Zac Brown Band, Lenny Kravitz, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban and Bon Jovi. Jordan Jenkins Jersey. Daytona International Speedway President Joie Chitwood III calls Kid Rock an avid NASCAR fan who will provide fans with a spectacular performance. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '